Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KDCA - Washington National HOTFIX RELEASED FS9 & FSX
Hello,

Hotfix is no longer needed, so we deleted the original post.

We have released SP1 which is included in newly built installer, which you can download from your simmarket account.

Best Regards,

Leandro Machado
http://www.TropicalSim.com
Thank you Leandro

I got the patch and will update my post for this picture.

Great airport. It was so long waiting for this one
Dom
Airdailyx
Good day Leandro,
I'm having issue with the scenery aligning with UT, Fsgenesis and GePro (where the photoreal ends) sorry no pics at this time as I'm away from the main desktop.  Additionally, The airport is floating above the grade and the default terminals are bleeding thru...

FS9 
(uninstalled and deactivated Cloud9 DCA prior to Installing Tropical DCAx )

Please advise

thank you
I have the same problem - using FS9. Also getting blurred textures throughout, unless I force a refresh. I have disabled Cloud9 KDCA and terrain, but I have Ultimate Terrain USA installed, plus FSGenesis mesh.
Sad

Attached Files
.jpg   Image1.jpg (Size: 71.86 KB / Downloads: 70)
.jpg   Image2.jpg (Size: 80.75 KB / Downloads: 66)
.jpg   Image3.jpg (Size: 57.75 KB / Downloads: 68)
Hi guys,

Please contact us via e-mail on tropicalsim@gmail.com with your order number and your system specs, we cannot provide product support on the forums.

Keino, if possible please send us screenshots of the misalignment so we can better assist you in getting the problem fixed.

We'll check what the blurred could be, no reports of this yet but we'll try to run it on a few different systems.

Best Regards,

Leandro Machado
That Leandro,
pics as per request

(BTW way still love the scenery- awesome work..especially the AI adhering to the correct STAR and SID patterns-sweet)

Send system credentials as per request....thx

Terminal
[Image: DCAxterminal-1.jpg]

[Image: DCAxterminal-2.jpg]

[Image: DCAxterminal-3.jpg]

Photoreal alignment
[Image: DCAxphotoreal-1.jpg]

[Image: DCAxphotoreal-2.jpg]

[Image: DCAxphotoreal-3.jpg]
I uninstalled and reinstalled...see the results...thx (default terminals removed but new still floating)
[Image: DCAxterminal-4.jpg]

[Image: DCAxterminal-5.jpg]

Hello Keino,

Replied to your e-mail just now.

Best,

Leandro
(03-03-2012, 02:54 AM)graemeb link Wrote:I have the same problem - using FS9. Also getting blurred textures throughout, unless I force a refresh. I have disabled Cloud9 KDCA and terrain, but I have Ultimate Terrain USA installed, plus FSGenesis mesh.
Sad

Hi Graeme,

I'll be downloading the freeware Washington DC Objects add-on which caused the problem and check if it has mipmaps on all the textures, it's the most common cause for it. If so, it could be an easy fix and you could fly using our KDCA with the freeware add-on too. I'll also check the objects this add-on places which ends up in duplicates, a few exclusions would do the trick.

Best Regards,

Leandro Machado
Looks amazing guys, really love it!

Just had a comment on terrain issue on the north and south side, nothing special installed, default terrain.

[Image: NorthdCA.jpg]

[Image: southdca.jpg]