Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lisbon LPPT
Way to go  ;D
(07-09-2013, 02:24 AM)cgentil link Wrote: Hi,

Thanks for LPPT news, finally.

Just to clarify, the scenery will be available in August as this blog says?

http://airdailyx.blogspot.pt/p/the-billboard.html

August
Punta Cana Intl' MDPC 2013
Lisbon LPPT

Hi,

There's absolutelly no chance of that.

Hey Dom, D'Aandre, Mark... dudes.... come on, August?  :o Big Grin If all goes well Lisbon should be our end of the year, Christmas time release. It's a huge project that surelly cannot be done in a month.

Best Regards,

Leandro Machado
(07-09-2013, 03:09 PM)TropicalSim link Wrote: [quote author=cgentil link=topic=254.msg959#msg959 date=1373322296]
Hi,

Thanks for LPPT news, finally.

Just to clarify, the scenery will be available in August as this blog says?

http://airdailyx.blogspot.pt/p/the-billboard.html

August
Punta Cana Intl' MDPC 2013
Lisbon LPPT

Hi,

There's absolutelly no chance of that.

Hey Dom, D'Aandre, Mark... dudes.... come on, August?  :o Big Grin If all goes well Lisbon should be our end of the year, Christmas time release. It's a huge project that surelly cannot be done in a month.

Best Regards,

Leandro Machado
[/quote]

Thanks.
Hi,

Seems Aerosoft revived their plans

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/top...uct-title/

That means no LPPT from us, sorry guys.

Best Regards,

Leandro Machado
http://www.TropicalSim.com
So we expect a Curacao and Punta Cana.....please!!!
Curaçao is being done as we speak. Punta Cana is next in the production line.
ooook thanks!!!!

Aerosoft makes products just for fsx >Sad

i have a i7-3770 3.40GHz 4GB Ram but i prefer fs9 with all addons installed ( Sceneries, traffic......) and im very very happy with you.  Wink

Aruba is a great scenery !!! ( Quality runway, the photoreal textures, frame rate....) so i hope Curacao soon!!! he he he

Cheers

Jonathan

I'm sorry to hear that TropicalSim is not getting with its LPPT project forward, and I'm also p***** off with this Aerosoft's move. First they announce an update (and for that matter, free for current LPPT owners!), then they let their clients hanging in the dark for about two years, coming with excuses and "disinformation" that the work on the buildings is still going but has come to an halt due to lacking satellite imagery, and what did they show us about those buildings? 4/5 Gmax renders of only two buildings. Now that TropicalSim announces their own project (even talking with Aerosoft about your intentions), they pick the pace up again, and with some rushed textures, it seems to me.

If TropicalSim wouldn't abandon their intentions, I would buy it's version without thinking twice.

Dear TropicalSim, if you really decide not to advance with this project, could you please consider an upgraded LPPR instead? Besides LPPR, I have LPPD and TNCA from TS and would really love to see LPPR coming to the level of these last two. 8)

Cheers!
Hello Ricardo,

That is exactly something we intend to do. Porto was our first venture into Europe, mas much has changed in scenery design since then, so a new Porto is a very good possibility, with photoreal coverage, better textures, ambient occlusion, etc...

Best Regards,

Leandro Machado
http://www.TropicalSim.com
(08-02-2013, 01:07 AM)ricardo_r link Wrote: I'm sorry to hear that TropicalSim is not getting with its LPPT project forward, and I'm also p***** off with this Aerosoft's move. First they announce an update (and for that matter, free for current LPPT owners!), then they let their clients hanging in the dark for about two years, coming with excuses and "disinformation" that the work on the buildings is still going but has come to an halt due to lacking satellite imagery, and what did they show us about those buildings? 4/5 Gmax renders of only two buildings. Now that TropicalSim announces their own project (even talking with Aerosoft about your intentions), they pick the pace up again, and with some rushed textures, it seems to me.

If TropicalSim wouldn't abandon their intentions, I would buy it's version without thinking twice.

Dear TropicalSim, if you really decide not to advance with this project, could you please consider an upgraded LPPR instead? Besides LPPR, I have LPPD and TNCA from TS and would really love to see LPPR coming to the level of these last two. 8)

Cheers!
I totally agree with you. If there were two, I would go for the Tropicalsim version, since they support both FS9 and FSX. I am really fed up with the arrogant attitude of Aerosoft regarding FS9.

To be back on topic I would like to see a couple of airports:
- EBCI Brussels Charleroi (major Ryanair hub)
- ESKN Stockholm Skavsta (also Ryanair hub,  not very Tropical though Smile)
- LELC Murcia Airport
- LEMG Malaga Airport
- LPPR (New version)
- LPMA Madeira Airport