Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lisbon LPPT
(08-02-2013, 09:59 AM)Er!k link Wrote: [quote author=ricardo_r link=topic=254.msg1007#msg1007 date=1375391264]
I'm sorry to hear that TropicalSim is not getting with its LPPT project forward, and I'm also p***** off with this Aerosoft's move. First they announce an update (and for that matter, free for current LPPT owners!), then they let their clients hanging in the dark for about two years, coming with excuses and "disinformation" that the work on the buildings is still going but has come to an halt due to lacking satellite imagery, and what did they show us about those buildings? 4/5 Gmax renders of only two buildings. Now that TropicalSim announces their own project (even talking with Aerosoft about your intentions), they pick the pace up again, and with some rushed textures, it seems to me.

If TropicalSim wouldn't abandon their intentions, I would buy it's version without thinking twice.

Dear TropicalSim, if you really decide not to advance with this project, could you please consider an upgraded LPPR instead? Besides LPPR, I have LPPD and TNCA from TS and would really love to see LPPR coming to the level of these last two. 8)

Cheers!
I totally agree with you. If there were two, I would go for the Tropicalsim version, since they support both FS9 and FSX. I am really fed up with the arrogant attitude of Aerosoft regarding FS9.

To be back on topic I would like to see a couple of airports:
- EBCI Brussels Charleroi (major Ryanair hub)
- ESKN Stockholm Skavsta (also Ryanair hub,  not very Tropical though Smile)
- LELC Murcia Airport
- LEMG Malaga Airport
- LPPR (New version)
- LPMA Madeira Airport
[/quote]

I would sign both statements.
(08-02-2013, 02:44 AM)TropicalSim link Wrote: Hello Ricardo,

That is exactly something we intend to do. Porto was our first venture into Europe, mas much has changed in scenery design since then, so a new Porto is a very good possibility, with photoreal coverage, better textures, ambient occlusion, etc...

Best Regards,

Leandro Machado
http://www.TropicalSim.com
Great to hear that, Leandro! Take your time. Wink

Erik, there's a Belgian designer building EBCI already: http://airdailyx.blogspot.pt/2013/07/ano...leroi.html
As for LPMA, I think Aerosoft's scenery is spot on (only missing lead-in lights), so IMHO, there are other airports that could get some attention, like LEMG as you mention. Personally I would like some southern African sceneries, like Cape Town, but that's up to the devs.
Hi,

That's a good list you have there. We really want to add another mainland European destination as it's been a long time.

Best,

Leandro
(08-02-2013, 02:53 PM)TropicalSim link Wrote: Hi,

That's a good list you have there. We really want to add another mainland European destination as it's been a long time.

Best,

Leandro
That sounds great!  Smile
(08-01-2013, 11:38 PM)jonapalmer link Wrote: Aerosoft makes products just for fsx >Sad

Can't blame them for that, there's hardly any market left for FS2004. Mathijs said they sell 12 times more FSX copies than FS2004 copies for the same product.

(08-02-2013, 01:07 AM)ricardo_r link Wrote: First they announce an update (and for that matter, free for current LPPT owners!), then they let their clients hanging in the dark for about two years, coming with excuses and "disinformation" that the work on the buildings is still going but has come to an halt due to lacking satellite imagery, and what did they show us about those buildings?

Not very nice of them indeed, but be glad they announce it now that development has barely started. They could also have waited until it was as good as finished and then announce it. Since Aerosoft has wide market access (their own webshop, boxed copies, etc) they'd outsell TropicalSim by far. Now TropicalSim can withdraw the product with a minimum of cost, then they'd have to publish at a much higher loss.

(08-02-2013, 09:59 AM)Er!k link Wrote: To be back on topic I would like to see a couple of airports:
- EBCI Brussels Charleroi (major Ryanair hub)
- ESKN Stockholm Skavsta (also Ryanair hub,  not very Tropical though Smile)
- LELC Murcia Airport
- LEMG Malaga Airport
- LPPR (New version)
- LPMA Madeira Airport

Very nice wishlist wich I certainly agree with. But I understand Charleroi is already being worked on and for Madeira the Aerosoft version is still good enough. But I certainly would like to see Skavsta.

(08-02-2013, 02:53 PM)TropicalSim link Wrote: We really want to add another mainland European destination as it's been a long time.

Sounds like a great idea, I'm looking forward to it.
Another idea is an update of Faro Airport with sattelite ground (swams) and the city of Faro? the current airport looks a bit deserted.
How about West Palm Beach KPBI? I don't think it has ever been done. It's a very nice airport
Hello Tropicalsim. any chance you could rethink about doing this airport?
Hi Mike,

We are currently finishing Punta Cana, after that airport is done we'll have a look at the possibilities.

Best Regards,

Leandro Machado
http://www.TropicalSim.com
Sounds good. thanks Leandro