Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Square blocks on land & in the water
Installed yesterday, however I have noticed these blocks on land & in the water and what seems to be the boat bridge.

See attachment.

Are they meant to be there as I do not have any other add-ons in the area.

Also I just ordered Flight1 UTX Tropical America & Carribean, I presume this is compatible with  TropicalSim's TNCC.

Attached Files
.jpg   TNCC TropicalSim FSX.jpg (Size: 258.15 KB / Downloads: 7)
It seems that with the resize of island it places some of the default buildings in the water.  I have a few that have appeared there as well.  If you use UTX Caribbean, once install you will have to deactivate the UTX Airport so it wont have any conflict with any other airports within the caribbean.
(11-05-2013, 06:10 PM)henry link Wrote: Installed yesterday, however I have noticed these blocks on land & in the water and what seems to be the boat bridge.

See attachment.

Are they meant to be there as I do not have any other add-ons in the area.

Also I just ordered Flight1 UTX Tropical America & Carribean, I presume this is compatible with  TropicalSim's TNCC.

Hello,

Contact us via e-mail with your order number or serial number and we'll send you a file for you to test.

Best Regards,

Leandro Machado
http://www.TropicalSim.com
Thanks for your quick reply with attachments.

The objects in the water have now disappeared, in a future  up-date could you do the same for the square default ( building) blocks which are on land as shown in my photo.

Many  Thanks
Hi,

We have those objects removed in the upcoming update late tomorrow or early friday.

Best,

Leandro