Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LEBB-Bilbao
Hello,

Any plans for updating this airport, especially regarding Prepar3d v2x?

Regards.
Clayton
Hello,

Yes we do intend on giving Bilbao a little facelift, however we do not have a timeframe set for this, we have a few updates lined up and we also want to get some new, previously unreleased airports out there so we don't have an exact order right now. We are currently making a new airport, as well as updating a previously released one, once these two airports are done, anything can happen :-)

Best Regards,

Leandro Machado
http://www.TropicalSim.com
Understood. Thanks Leandro. That and LEMG-Malaga would be grand. I and my VA look forward to the future.

All the best,
Clayton
Andras Meridian Airlines VA

Just tested this one out quickly in P3D V2.3 and it looked fine to me.  Did not see anything obvious that was missing.  Installed it using the migration tool, of course.
Frankly, you don't even need any migration tool...drag and dropping the LEBB folder directly from FSX works as well. Wink  But there are some issues...airport vehicles tend to run into your aircraft, mostly overbright rendition probably due to HDR in P3D and some color matching around the edges with FTX Global base and EU openLC.  Also, it would be fair to compensate the developers for this update and respect EULA's.

Clayton
And a year has past so I'm updating this request for P3Dv3.  Wink