Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TropicalSim News Update
Hi Leandro! I´m buying all the new Tsim works (16, 17 and 2018 versions). The latest was SBRJ18 today in simmarket. Because of that,i ask: can we expect a Tsim SBSP updated version in the near future? I´m asking this because i will wait for that if you guys are working on a SBSP 17 or 18 version.  Thanks a lot!
Hi Flávio,

SBSP is an airport we intend to redo in the future, but it'll have to be a new airport from scratch as the last release was in 2007.

Best Regards,

Leandro
Hi Leandro, do you have a roadmap of what is coming in the next months? Very curious!
Small bump to get some insight on the roadmap?
Hi Erik,

We currently have at work Albuquerque and a new Kansas City which is 98% ready to release. We have done work on other older products to bring them up to 2018, but only after releasing the new Kansas City version we'll know for sure which direction we will head towards.

Best,

Leandro
Thanks for the heads up Leandro!
What about TVSA? FS9/FSX/p3d
(09-23-2018, 03:32 PM)TropicalSim Wrote: Hi Erik,

We currently have at work Albuquerque and a new Kansas City which is 98% ready to release. We have done work on other older products to bring them up to 2018, but only after releasing the new Kansas City version we'll know for sure which direction we will head towards.

Best,

Leandro

Fine, fine. Let's wait for this most awaited Aluquerque. Just installed the new Kansas City!
      Regards,
           Fulvio