Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some nice islands and airports
Hi TropicalSim,

This weekend I bought your amazing Ponta Delgada and it's working like a charm in P3D v3. This brings something up. Have you ever considered doing the capverde islands like Boa Vista or Sal?

Also the canary islands need some upgrade. Lots of stuff that don't work in Prepar3D v3. Lanzarote, Fuerteventura, Tenerife and Gran Canaria are very important destinations for many airlines out there. I'm sure lots of people want this things too.

-Phil
Hello,

Those are nice locations for sure. Are you from one of these places (Cape Verde)? If so can you get hold of good material? The Azores was only possible due to the help of the simmers and pilots from the islands as it's not the type of place you can just get all the necessary photos from googling, however :-( The canaries are a good option too, but I think there are people (simwings?) working on them.

Best Regards,

Leandro Machado
http://www.TropicalSim.com
That's not 100% sure, if they work on the Canary Islands. But I'm sure you would hit the market with one of the Islands (Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura, Lanzarote). The european market is very strong and the canary islands are poorly done.

Sorry, no. Unfortunately I'm not from there. But I could ask someone. I know that the photos from the capverde are rare material.