Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colliding traffic at LPPR and LPPD Airports with My Traffic 6.0a
Hi, i am having a trouble with AI Traffic from My Traffic coliding in these 3 airports:

At LPPR all the aircrafts landing at Rwy17 taxi to the apron by taxiway F, taxiway F is also the taxiway used by all the departing traffic at this airport therefore whenever theres an aircraft awaiting for take off clearance on taxiway F and other that has landed on Rwy 17 there will be a traffing jam. It would be pretty nice if all the arriving traffic that lands Rwy 17 could exit the runway at taxiway D.

At LPPD all the aircrafts landing at Rwy 30 taxi to the apron by taxiway E, taxiway E is also the taxiway used by all the departing traffic at this airport therefore whenever theres an aircraft awaiting for take off clearance on taxiway E and other that has landed on Rwy 30 there will be a traffing jam. It would be pretty nice if all the arriving traffic that lands Rwy 30 could exit the runway at taxiway D.

I have attached one example of this situation at LPPR, the other reported happens in the same way as described giving no chance for the traffic to flow, all the aproaches turn into go around and all the departing traffic acumulates in any of the 2 taxiways mentioned above.

Any help will be more than welcomed, Thanks, regards.

Attached Files
.jpg   20170104194428_1.jpg.ab2619bef4b788f1df7c7f4cfb521317.jpg (Size: 348.33 KB / Downloads: 6)
Hi Andre,

I have a feeling this is an issue with FS and not our airport. Does this happen only with our scenery or also with default airport?

I've seen this happen on the default Florianópolis SBFL airport where there is only 1 taxiway, sometimes an aircraft is holding short at the taxiway, whilst another is landing, the landing aircraft backtracks and tries to exit the runway only to go face-to-face to the holding aircraft. In the real world, the ATC will allow the aircraft to enter the runway

Here is how SBFL works in the sim and how it works in real life:

In FSX, the landing aircraft will backtrack and face the holding aircraft
[Image: aicollide1.jpg]

In the real world, whilst the landing aircraft is backtracking, the departing aircraft will go onto the active runway facing the other direction to align for takeoff.
[Image: aicollide2.jpg]

We cannot mark a taxiway as "one way", nor force an aircraft to exit the runway at a certain taxiway, if it's at a slow enough speed it'll clear the runway.

Best Regards,

Leandro Machado
http://www.TropicalSim.com
Thanks for the fast answer, it does happens with Aerosoft Madeira for instance. And might happen with many others but theres not suficient traffic to see it happen. Do you think this has someting to do with My Traffic? Is there any way i have to solve this?
Hi Andre,

It's nothing to do with MyTraffic, any other traffic pack or our airport or any other airport. It's just the (bad) way FS handles AI traffic. It's a more common issue on an airport with a single taxiway, such as the example I showed the images above.

Best,

Leandro