Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KABQ ?
Hi,

We are currently paused on KABQ whilst we finish a small Caribbean airport. Don't worry though, as soon as we have something new to show we'll post here :-)

Best,

Leandro
Hello Again!

Any luck for August?

Thank you.
Good morning,

I am happy to see that there have been over 4000 views of this message. I'm not the only one! Will you please give us any new information on Albuquerque?

Thank you,
Ryan
Hi Ryan,

No news yet, rest assured that we will post here when something new arises.

Best,

Leandro
(09-07-2018, 02:23 AM)TropicalSim Wrote: Hi Ryan,

No news yet, rest assured that we will post here when something new arises.

Best,

Leandro

Thank you for the answer.

Ryan
Hi all. I just wanted to add my voice to the interest in KABQ - there are a bunch of us driving SWA routes in the PMDG 73, and ABQ would really be a huge hit (along with a professionally done KDAL). First day purchase if you can pull it off. Also great work on the KMCI refresh, really enjoying it.
I'm sorry for pestering you about this, too.... but is there any update on KABQ?  It has been over a year since you announced, and you have not released any photos showing your progress since summer 2017.  Since you've been pretty vague in your replies to everyone asking for updates, it makes me feel like we may never see KABQ.  Just some sort of info... no matter how small, on this airport would be great.  Just some kind of ballpark figure on when we can expect a release.  Could it come out by Christmas, at least? Thank you for your time, and I apologize for bothering you with yet another KABQ question.  I'd just be nice if we could get some kind of estimate on release.  Not anything specific, just which quarter are you shooting for?  Q4 2018, Q1 2019?  

Thanks again for your time, and being patient with us KABQ fans frothing at the mouths for this highly anticipated release  Big Grin