Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KABQ ?
Thank you for asking Mike, I keep looking every few days......any news would be nice.

Thanks,
Ryan
Checking several times a week as well

Joe
Hey guys,

No news on the ABQ front right now. Well, there is, but not good one, we had some issues with already done buildings, which meant starting a lot of the modeling again from scratch.

Best Regards,

Leandro
does this mean starting anew?

Thanks Mike Stout
(01-29-2019, 07:03 AM)Mike Stout Wrote: does this mean starting anew?

Thanks Mike Stout

Absolutely not. Some 3d models is being redone, others are ok and done textures are also ok.
Please - keep us posted once in awhile as you are able. Sure you noticed but you do having some raving fans eagerly looking forward to this !

Thanks,

Joe
Unfortunately, I don’t think it’ll be release anytime soon.. if ever.. they originally said Q1 2018, then said they were working on a “small Caribbean airport” and would resume work as soon as that was released. Then people on here ask about news. And nobody answers unless they’re asked a few times, and then it’s only another reason for it being delayed, with no ETA. I certainly won’t look for it this year... we’ll be lucky to get it next year. Obviously, there’s a big fan base here desperate for KABQ, so I’d like to think they’d be working on that priority one. I think KABQ is on the back burner and they’ll get to it when they get to it, if they ever do. Very disappointing. And I’m not one to complain about stuff.

I hope they release it this year, I hope I’m wrong.. I’ll gladly eat my words!

They’re actually lucky no other developer has taken on the project (like SXAD)... they could easily do it and release it way before TropSim does.
(02-26-2019, 07:01 AM)keithorton Wrote: Unfortunately, I don’t think it’ll be release anytime soon.. if ever.. they originally said Q1 2018, then said they were working on a “small Caribbean airport” and would resume work as soon as that was released.  Then people on here ask about news. And nobody answers unless they’re asked a few times, and then it’s only another reason for it being delayed, with no ETA.  I certainly won’t look for it this year... we’ll be lucky to get it next year.  Obviously, there’s a big fan base here desperate for KABQ, so I’d like to think they’d be working on that priority one.  I think KABQ is on the back burner and they’ll get to it when they get to it, if they ever do.  Very disappointing.  And I’m not one to complain about stuff.

I hope they release it this year, I hope I’m wrong.. I’ll gladly eat my words!  

They’re actually lucky no other developer has taken on the project (like SXAD)... they could easily do it and release it way before TropSim does.

Hey Keith,

Sorry my friend. KABQ is too big an airport to be done in a small time frame, and we cannot as a two-man team, not release anything during the 4-6 months it would take to make KABQ if there was no other work involved, so we need to keep pumping releases and slowly but surely advance on KABQ. We admit to have underestimated the size of the airport, the military section is simply huge. That being said, a lot of work has been put on the airport, no way we'll just scratch it.

Best Regards,

Leandro
Leandro,

Thank you for the information.... this topic has over 10,500 views!

Ryan.