Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aircraft "stack up" at gates at MYNN
I have been using your Nassau scenery for a while now and have had this problem the entire time (I think). Aircraft seem to "stack up" at the same gate at MYNN, sometimes three or four at a time. I'm not sure if this occurs at any other TropicalSim airports, as I just recently bought the entire Caribbean pack and have yet to visit all the airports included. For comparison, I haven't seen it happen at Daytona, Key West, South Bimini, or St. Maarten. There doesn't seem to be a way to include a screenshot here, but the aircraft are essentially all parked at the same gate at the same time--you can see them overlapping. I eliminated a duplicate AFCAD file that came with Flight1's Ultimate Traffic, but that didn't seem to help. Also, not all aircraft parked at the airport stack up at one gate, it's just a few at one gate and the rest work correctly. It's not the same gate every time either. I hope you can help.

Thank you,

Russell Lipoff
Hello Russel,

Can you please send us the screenshot to our e-mail? Please send to tropicalsim@gmail.com.

We have not had this error reported in either FS9 version or FSX version.

Also send any necessary info, such as what traffic add-ons you have, etc... Also, please say what day and time setting was in FS to see if I can reproduce the problem at my end.

Best Regards,

Leandro Machado
http://www.TropicalSim.com